FORKLIFT OPERATOR CERTIFICATION
- Ensure the safe operation of your forklifts and fulfill the requirements of OSHA 1910.178
- After completing the training a certificate of participation and a written and hands-on evaluation of the truck will be provided.
- Also an ID card for the operator.
- The operator must be re-evaluated by his employer every 3 years.
- The factory developed a model-specific training program
- Written exam and hands-on evaluation
EQUIPMENT ACCESS AND MONITORING
- Wireless equipment access and monitoring
- Impact and speed detection
- Automated operator checklists
- Operator and equipment management systems